Turmeric - Sweet curcuma
Native to India, turmeric is a perennial plant of the Zingiberacae family whose name comes from Sanskrti: kunkuma, meaning which gives colour.
Sweet and subtle, a recipe without aromas that delivers a pleasant infusion in which the turmeric underlines with a slightly peppery touch the round and gourmet association of cocoa nibs with cinnamon. The "Sweet Curcuma" is to be prepared as a hot drink like herbal tea. For amateurs, a delicious drink to be prepared as a latte, provide 4 to 5 g for 30 cl of milk and simmer for a few minutes before filtering; to drink with or without sugar.
Ingredients: Turmeric bits, cocoa nibs, cinnamon
- Dominant note : Spicy / Woody
- Secondary note(s) : Gourmet notes
- Type(s) of tea : Herbal Tea
- Main flavor : Turmeric
- Complementary flavor(s) : Cinnamon
- Allergène(s) : Product may contain incidental traces of nuts and peanuts